Bamboo toothbrush, as its name suggests, is a toothbrush made from bamboo. With toughness and wear resistance, soft and smooth and so on.
Brush handle: the use of raw bamboo raw material of the original ecological origin
Bristle: Bamboo Fiber Degradable Green Composite Bristle
Toughness and wear resistance, unique resilience; soft and smooth
The cross-section of bamboo bristles is filled with large and small elliptical pores that can instantly absorb and evaporate large amounts of water.
The mixture of tea bristles in the composite bristles contains lactic acid bacteria and other caries bacteria that are present in the tooth gap. It inhibits the glucose polymerase activity and prevents the glucose from polymerizing on the surface of the bacteria so that the bacteria cannot implant on the teeth. The process of caries formation is interrupted.
It is a fully biodegradable toothbrush that meets current green, environmental, and low carbon requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Environmental protection starts from a change o...
- Do you know the right way to brush your teeth?
- How to select children's toothbrush correctly
- Comparison of the advantages and disadvantages ...
- The history of toothbrush
- How to protect the toothbrush
- How soon will the toothbrush be changed
- How do you protect the toothbrush when you travel?
- Tooth yellowing treatment
- What is the bleeding of brushing your teeth
- Green design paradigm
- How to choose a suitable toothbrush?
- How often do we have to change the toothbrush?
- Eco friend bamboo toothbrush
- how to avoide toothbrushes bristles fall off
- KYLE toothbrush can do a lot