How to care for the toothbrush? In order to toothbrush and durable, but also for your own health, remember the time to dry toothbrush after brushing. When the toothbrush is used for a period of time, a large number of bacteria, fungi and microbes will be accumulated. After the tooth brush finish the toothbrush should be placed under the faucet and shake to wash, and then the toothbrush is set up for air drying. Do not touch each other when placing more toothbrushes, so as not to spread the cold or flu virus through the toothbrush. It's not expensive to install a rack with a number of toothbrushes at home, but it's good for the whole family. How often should I change a toothbrush? Most dentists believe that a toothbrush should be replaced every 3 months. Research shows that after three months of normal use of a new toothbrush, the effect of cleaning the teeth and gingival stains will be discounted.
When the toothbrush's hard hair becomes soft, it is more difficult to clean the part of the mouth that is not easily touched. Also remember to change the toothbrush after a cold, flu, oral infection, or a sore throat. That is because the bacteria will hiding in the toothbrush bristles resulting in the recurrence of the disease. Even under healthy conditions, fungi and bacteria can grow in the toothbrush's hard hair, which is one of the reasons for the regular replacement of the toothbrush. When traveling, the toothbrush is placed in a plastic toothbrush box to avoid the compression of the hard hair of the toothbrush. However, after the teeth are finished, the toothbrush should be dried to reduce the growth of bacteria.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Environmental protection starts from a change o...
- Do you know the right way to brush your teeth?
- How to select children's toothbrush correctly
- Comparison of the advantages and disadvantages ...
- The history of toothbrush
- How to protect the toothbrush
- How soon will the toothbrush be changed
- Tooth yellowing treatment
- What is the bleeding of brushing your teeth
- The difference between the bamboo charcoal toot...
- Bamboo Toothbrush Introduction
- Green design paradigm
- How to choose a suitable toothbrush?
- How often do we have to change the toothbrush?