How often do we have to change the toothbrush?
Toothbrush is an essential daily necessities in our daily life. It has a role that can not be ignored for our oral health. Do you understand some toothbrush tips?
The various types of toothbrushes on the market are made of different materials, so the period of their use is different. If it is a plastic toothbrush, the replacement frequency should be kept within 1-2 months. If it is an animal hair toothbrush, the replacement frequency should be kept within 1 month.
In daily life, we must pay attention to the maintenance of the toothbrush, because the toothbrush is very easy to contaminate a large number of bacteria, if you do not clean up these bacteria in time, it will enter the mouth with the esophagus, resulting in various diseases.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Environmental protection starts from a change o...
- Do you know the right way to brush your teeth?
- How to select children's toothbrush correctly
- Comparison of the advantages and disadvantages ...
- The history of toothbrush
- How to protect the toothbrush
- How soon will the toothbrush be changed
- How do you protect the toothbrush when you travel?
- Tooth yellowing treatment
- What is the bleeding of brushing your teeth
- Eco friend bamboo toothbrush
- how to avoide toothbrushes bristles fall off
- KYLE toothbrush can do a lot