Bamboo charcoal toothbrush is named because of the addition of bamboo charcoal in its brush. Unlike traditional toothbrushes, the color of bamboo charcoal C active ions extracted from bamboo charcoal is different from that of traditional toothbrushes, so its color is natural black, which is distinctive and full of personality. The brush head is made of specially processed bamboo charcoal, which has been widely used in people's living items. So what is the difference between the bamboo charcoal toothbrush and the ordinary toothbrush?
1, easy removal of dental plaque: brush hair containing bamboo charcoal C active ion, can easily adsorb dental plaque on the surface of the teeth, healthy white teeth. At the end of the diameter of ultrafine bamboo charcoal fur than ordinary brush, can penetrate into each slot brush can not touch the ordinary deep clean and soft charcoal brush protects the gum super adsorption capacity is not damaged.
2, super strong cleaning force: toothed small brush head is more easy to contact the tooth surface, increase friction and improve cleaning power. According to the authority's test, bamboo charcoal toothbrush has 10 times cleaning power than ordinary toothbrush.
3, the unique antibacterial, moisture, whitening: brush selected bamboo charcoal fine fur, compared with ordinary brush, moisture-proof, antibacterial, have stronger adsorption force, helps keep the brush hair dry, reduce the chance of breeding bacteria. And the brush also contains bamboo charcoal C active ions, which can release negative oxygen ions and infrared, easily adsorb dental plaque on the surface of the teeth, and make the teeth more healthy and white.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Environmental protection starts from a change o...
- Do you know the right way to brush your teeth?
- How to select children's toothbrush correctly
- Comparison of the advantages and disadvantages ...
- The history of toothbrush
- How to protect the toothbrush
- How soon will the toothbrush be changed
- How do you protect the toothbrush when you travel?
- Tooth yellowing treatment
- What is the bleeding of brushing your teeth
- Bamboo Toothbrush Introduction
- Green design paradigm
- How to choose a suitable toothbrush?
- How often do we have to change the toothbrush?