One of my clients asked me for help.
"We imported some quantity bamboo toothbrushes from China, but from another company in Ningbo last year.
In the last days a claim from one of our customers was sent to us and we sent it to our exporter in China.
The issue was for the material of the bristles - the exporter and we as importer pretend that the bristles are made of
Bamboo fibre, but after burning it looks more as nylon."
From his email. I judgment the supplier in Ningbo is not very professional. Or she was trying to mix the bamboo faiber bristles and bamboo charcoal bristles.Which arew totally two things.
As far as I am aware there are no bamboo faiber bristles on the market in the world. Bamboo faiber is too hard for our teeth.
Bamboo charcoal bristle is a new concept. Which is Nylon bristles contain charcoal reactive ion.
- Bamboo Toothbrush Return To Nature
- Eight Habits Will Hurt Your Teeth
- Bamboo Toothbrush Is Easy To Degrade
- Bamboo Toothbrush With Eco-friendly Concept
- Comparison Of Other Green Toothbrushes With Bam...
- Bamboo Toothbrushes Are Becoming More And More ...
- Do You Know How To Use The Toothbrush Correctly?
- Toothbrushes Are Best To Be Sterilized On A Reg...
- Selection Of Toothbrush Hair
- What Kind Of Plastic Is The Toothbrush Made Of?
- A New Concept Of Toothbrush
- Woobamboo COO Visited Our Factory
- Bamboo Charcoal Bristles Toothbrushes