Bamboo toothbrush common sense
After carbonization of bamboo products, that is, after high temperature and high pressure treatment, it has the advantages of no cracking, no deformation, abrasion resistance, hardness, good toughness, and environmental protection. Shallow carbonization is based on the above advantages, making the toothbrush more refreshing and clean.
1. Dentist advice: brush your teeth twice in the morning and in the evening, replace the toothbrush in March.
2. After the toothbrush has been used, dry the excess water from the brush head and place the brushing brush upright, keep it dry, avoid long-term wet pores, breed bacteria, or bristles loose.
3. For each new toothbrush, the touch of the hand and mouth starts to look a little strange, requiring a 3-5-day run-in period!
- Bamboo Toothbrush Return To Nature
- Eight Habits Will Hurt Your Teeth
- Bamboo Toothbrush Is Easy To Degrade
- Bamboo Toothbrush With Eco-friendly Concept
- Comparison Of Other Green Toothbrushes With Bam...
- Bamboo Toothbrushes Are Becoming More And More ...
- Do You Know How To Use The Toothbrush Correctly?
- Toothbrushes Are Best To Be Sterilized On A Reg...
- Selection Of Toothbrush Hair
- What Kind Of Plastic Is The Toothbrush Made Of?
- Big Changes Happen If We All Make Small Steps
- Why Bamboo Toothbrush
- Soft Bristle Bamboo Toothbrush
- Starbucks Announced That It Would Eliminate Dis...