In order to toothbrush and durable, but also for your own health, remember the time to dry toothbrush after brushing. When the toothbrush is used for a period of time, a large number of bacteria, fungi and microbes will be accumulated. After the tooth brush finish the toothbrush should be placed under the faucet and shake to wash, and then the toothbrush is set up for air drying.
Do not touch each other when placing more toothbrushes, so as not to spread the cold or flu virus through the toothbrush. It's not expensive to install a rack with a number of toothbrushes at home, but it's good for the whole family.
Most dentists think that a toothbrush should be replaced every 3 months. After three months of use of the new toothbrush, the effectiveness of the cleaning of teeth and gingival stains will be discounted. Once the toothbrush becomes soft, it is difficult to clean the parts of the mouth which is not easy to touch.
Also remember to change the toothbrush after a cold, flu, oral infection, or a sore throat. That is because the bacteria will hiding in the toothbrush bristles resulting in the recurrence of the disease. Even under healthy conditions, fungi and bacteria can grow in the toothbrush's hard hair, which is one of the reasons for the regular replacement of the toothbrush.
- Bamboo Toothbrush Return To Nature
- Eight Habits Will Hurt Your Teeth
- Bamboo Toothbrush Is Easy To Degrade
- Bamboo Toothbrush With Eco-friendly Concept
- Comparison Of Other Green Toothbrushes With Bam...
- Bamboo Toothbrushes Are Becoming More And More ...
- Do You Know How To Use The Toothbrush Correctly?
- Toothbrushes Are Best To Be Sterilized On A Reg...
- Selection Of Toothbrush Hair
- What Kind Of Plastic Is The Toothbrush Made Of?
- Eco Friendly Toothbrush
- Natural Bamboo Toothbrush For UK
- Raw Material Of Bamboo Toothbrush
- What's The Color Of Pure Bamboo Charcoal Bristles?
- Bamboo Fiber Bristles Or Bamboo Charcoal Bristles
- A New Concept Of Toothbrush
- Woobamboo COO Visited Our Factory
- Bamboo Charcoal Bristles Toothbrushes