Bamboo charcoal bristles toothbrushes are named after the addition of bamboo charcoal in their bristles. Different from the traditional toothbrush color, because the bamboo charcoal C active ion extracted from bamboo charcoal is added to the bristles, the color is natural black, which makes it unique and full of personality.
Bamboo charcoal C active ion is a diamond-grade super energy C atom extracted from bamboo charcoal under high temperature and high pressure, and uses high-tech technology to combine bamboo charcoal C active ion and bristles to produce super absorbent, moisture-proof and humidity-controlling. Antibacterial ability can also release far-infrared rays and negative oxygen ions. It is praised as a health guard in the 21st century and is widely used in many fields of people's daily life. In recent years, the application of bamboo charcoal in health care products has become a trend.
- Bamboo Toothbrush Return To Nature
- Eight Habits Will Hurt Your Teeth
- Bamboo Toothbrush Is Easy To Degrade
- Bamboo Toothbrush With Eco-friendly Concept
- Comparison Of Other Green Toothbrushes With Bam...
- Bamboo Toothbrushes Are Becoming More And More ...
- Do You Know How To Use The Toothbrush Correctly?
- Toothbrushes Are Best To Be Sterilized On A Reg...
- Selection Of Toothbrush Hair
- What Kind Of Plastic Is The Toothbrush Made Of?
- Bamboo Toothbrush Common Sense
- Big Changes Happen If We All Make Small Steps
- Why Bamboo Toothbrush
- Soft Bristle Bamboo Toothbrush
- Starbucks Announced That It Would Eliminate Dis...
- Eco Friendly Natural Bamboo Toothbrush