The handle is made of bamboo, an environmentally sustainable timber. Bamboo is technically considered a member of the grass family. It is the fastest growing plant on earth, and incredibly abundant. Our bamboo is cultivated for between three to five years, and then harvested. It re-generates itself naturally, with minimal rain and without the need for harmful pesticides. In fact, by harvesting and using the bamboo, we help to control unwanted spread into agricultural and natural forest areas. Our bamboo is grown by many local farmers (NOT PLANTATION).
The bamboo is heat treated to carbonise the surface of the bamboo, giving it a quality finish and good service life. The carbonisation finishing process provides water resistance and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal use.
Our philosophy is that "Big changes happen if we all make small steps!".
Most people don’t even think about disposing of their toothbrushes (I know we didn’t) it was just something we used and discarded.
The eco toothbrush is a brilliant answer to the huge amount of land fill the simple plastic toothbrush creates, we are proud to have this product in our range, and have a goal of getting one in every home.
Living a sustainable life means better health for us and for our world.
- Bamboo Toothbrush Return To Nature
- Eight Habits Will Hurt Your Teeth
- Bamboo Toothbrush Is Easy To Degrade
- Bamboo Toothbrush With Eco-friendly Concept
- Comparison Of Other Green Toothbrushes With Bam...
- Bamboo Toothbrushes Are Becoming More And More ...
- Do You Know How To Use The Toothbrush Correctly?
- Toothbrushes Are Best To Be Sterilized On A Reg...
- Selection Of Toothbrush Hair
- What Kind Of Plastic Is The Toothbrush Made Of?
- Why Bamboo Toothbrush
- Soft Bristle Bamboo Toothbrush
- Starbucks Announced That It Would Eliminate Dis...
- Eco Friendly Natural Bamboo Toothbrush